When will my order arrive?
- All online orders are delivered free of charge with next day delivery.
- For items we have in stock and ordered before 5pm we’ll normally dispatch your order the same day.
- Orders placed after 5pm or on a Friday will be processed the next working day.
- For all other items delivery times may vary.
- Small orders under £50 may be dispatched via Royal Mail 1st class.
- To track an order please call us on 0800 0151572 or email email@example.com with your account number and order details.
How can I return an item?
- Please complete the returns note enclosed with your order, or call our Customer Services team on 0800 0151572 to request a returns note. Goods cannot be accepted for credit or exchange without a returns note.
- If goods are unwanted, you are entitled to return them within 14 days of order delivery together with a valid returns note. Goods returned as unwanted must be in a condition suitable for resale, unused and inclusive of all original packaging, instructions, guarantee cards and accessories. All unwanted goods are returned at the customer’s expense. We recommend that you use an insured, trackable courier as we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in the post. Returns may incur a restocking charge of 25% of the net price as per invoice and any transportation costs.
- If goods are faulty on receipt, please call us on 0800 0151572 and we will arrange for return and replacement of the goods, or credit at a sum equal to that which you paid for the goods.
- If goods develop a fault within the first 5 days of use, please call 0800 0151572 and we will endeavour to resolve the issue.
- If goods are damaged when received, you must inform our Customer Service team within 3 days by calling 0800 0151572. We will then arrange return and replacement.